Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cruisin' For A Brewsin': Ale hits up The Porter Beer Bar!

Cruisin' For A Brewsin': Episode Three is in Full Effect!

Once again it's on! This time it is The Porter Beer Bar in Little 5 Points!

Here is the third episode of Cruisin' For A Brewsin' that is officially launched today as promised! It was a priority to feature a legit beer bar and The Porter is undoubtedly one of my favorites. Located in the heart of Atlanta's Bohemian paradise, Little 5 Points, I always hit up this spot when I want to stay close to home, mingle with fellow sippers, and want to know what's new in the world of microbrews throughout the U.S. and abroad. Thanks to their constantly rotating taps, knowledgeable staff and chilled-out vibe,The Porter never lets me down.
Much thanks goes to Molly, the always smiling and super cool co-owner of The Porter who rolled out the red carpet for me when I told her I wanted to feature her awesome bar on my show, Cruisin' For A Brewsin'. She was the perfect co-host as you can see (click here in case the above link is acting up). Nick, her husband and business partner, gets a shout out as well. Good looking out!
Also, this banging video wouldn't be possible without the extremely talented Studio 8 video crew believing in me and my goals to make Cruisin' a go-to show for beer lovers worldwide. They are obviously gangster on the filming and editing tip, so look out for more Ale Sharpton collaborations. This is only the beginning! 
So anyway, to you reading this and checking out my videos, I really appreciate the love and thank you in advance for supporting me as I continue to push and make this beer show a reality! 
Stay tuned for more Cruisin' For A Brewsin'! You haven't seen jack yet!
Your homey,
Ale

SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig