Thursday, February 23, 2012

Check out J'Adore Magazine's covers!

I know, I know, it has been a few days and that's my bad, but I've been getting my grind on! I just help launch the new release of the magazine I am the executive editor for, J'Adore Magazine, at the Historic Biltmore House Hotel last night so it has been bananas for me. The party was pretty nuts last night. It was all you can drink vodka but I rebelled and sipped on a bottle of SweetWater's Happy Ending Imperial Stout with a couple of other fellow beer snobs.
I have a special section called Hip Sips that features the latest trends in wine, beer and spirits, so please do look out for it in major cities like Atlanta, Miami, Toronto, New York, Montreal and LA. Oh, and don't sleep on Suite Spots, my review of the world's hottest hotels; Street Line's cars of the future, and a ton of other goodies I have in store for this issue. Here are the four covers for this issue's them: Reality. Check 'em ouuuuuut!:





Coming up, I have a ton of flicks coming up and an interview with 2011's Beerdrinker of the Year who is set to pass the baton to the 2012 winner, my main man Phil Farrell.  
The session is awesome. 
Don't worry, I got ya!
Much love and quality suds,
Ale

SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig