Go bananas, sip some suds, and get ‘Arrested’!
One of the most extraordinary beer events Atlanta hosts year after year, Brew at the Zoo, promises to be even more bananas in 2012 by expanding its selection of craft beer while classic hip-hop group Arrested Development makes hips shake and monkeys swing on Saturday, May 26. I have been to this annual event twice and I have had a blast every time. From 5:30 to 9:30, the Atlanta Zoo says “follow your nature – surrounded by our nature” with more than 1,500 animals from around the world. Here’s the total package:
Tickets include Zoo admission, plus:
· Unlimited sampling of a variety of beers and wines
· Up-close-and-personal encounters with our animals
· Free rides on the train and carousel
· Live Music featuring Arrested Development
· And much more, rain or shine.
The Advance Ticket: Members pay $38, Non Members pay $43
The Day of Ticket: $48.
For more info, go here!
|This is how Tiger Beer got started.|
See ya there!