Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Erykah Badu Goes TOTALLY Nude??? Kinda!

The uncut video link is below!
There is a beer reference below...somewhere.


Okay, I usually talk about brews, but I love having my own site so that I can do whatever the hell I want! Since music is my life and am a big fan of Erykah Badu (plus I included her in my interview with Jazz great Roy Ayers), when I heard she took things to the next level regarding, ummm, exposing for her true self for the world to see in another nude music video, I had to post it! She drove especially the gents nuts with her "Window Seat" video by showing off her assets here: 




But the cover she did of Roberta Flack's "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" with rockers The Flaming Lips made "Window" look like a Pixar flick. Shout out to the sparse music and creative direction of George Salisbury, but I am definitely curious to what her past lovers including phenomenal MCs Andre 3000, Common, and Jay Electronica (in that order) have to say! Anyway, for the artistry of it, see for yourself before the haters ban it!!!


Here's the link:


Before your jaw totally hits the floor, though, sources report that when her "privacy" appears (I took it back to grade school with that one!), it is actually Erykah's younger sister Koryan Wright, with the stage name Nayrok Udab who did this GAP ad with her:



But still...
Regardless, as for the beer reference, I'll drink a Foothills Brewing cocoa-infused Sexual Chocolate Imperial Stout (9.75 percent) to that!!! 




Let me know what you think!
Peace!!!


Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig