|Terrapin's Easy Rider will be in the house on Thursday, at 7 p.m., ya heard?|
Terrapin and Loews' eleven feature grub and suds!
Whaddup Brew Heads!
You know I looooove me some beer dinners because chefs go all out to pair their awesome fare with the latest brews based on everything from spices, to the hops, malt and even mouthfeel! This is the new culinary rave and I have featured quite a few on this site.
Well the next hot one is this Thursday, starting at 7 p.m. in Midtown Atlanta featuring Athens, Georgia's Terrapin Brewery and Loews Hotel’s restaurant, eleven. Make sure you book a seat with this all-star collaboration before it's sold out!
The suds include Terrapin's Rye Pale Ale, Easy Rider, Hopsecutioner IPA, Samurai Krunkles and Monks Revenge. And the grub? Embracing the flavors of the summer, check out what Executive Chef Olivier Gaupin and Chef de Cuisine Shayne Vaughan have on deck for their slammin' five-course prix-fixe menu:
· Local figs with fennel, Rye Ale jelly and Marcona almond pesto
· “Easy Rider” steamed surf clams or mussels with coriander, shallots, local butter and beer chips
· Cider-braised, curried lamb belly with grilled peaches and English pea puree
· Ginger and lemongrass rubbed grilled Angus flat iron steak with beer-braised cippolini onions and heirloom tomato confit
· Peach dumplings with Reunion Ale gelato and chili caramel sauce
Each course, of course, will be paired with some refreshing and well-crafted Terrapin brews.
It's $65 per person (not including tax and gratuity). Call 404.745.5745 or click here for reservations. Eleven at the Loews Atlanta Hotel is located at 1065 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, Ga., 30309.
See you there!