Saturday, May 25, 2013

Brew at the Zoo in ATL. You going?


Here is one of the many things going on in Atlanta that concerns cold ones this weekend, Brews at the Zoo starting at 5:30 p.m. You rolling? I will be there after chilling at the Jazz Fest in Piedmont Park. Yep, I'm back to and ready to go hard in my home city! 
This was last year's Brew at the Zoo with my boys Benny and Curt who flew in from Washington DC. It was pretty damn fun! 

Stay tuned for my Cruisin' for a Brewsin' write up featuring Boston; test driving the new 2014 Lexus IS 250 and 350 in Pinehurst; plus links to killer articles I wrote for JEZEBEL Magazine (best patios in Atlanta); Men's Book (featuring Braves' pitcher Craig Kimbrel and Hawks' rookie John Jenkins); the First We Feast website (Top 25 burgeoning U.S. breweries); Edible Atlanta Magazine's piece on three top Atlanta mixologists; and the Weather Channel's website on summer beers. 
Last, there's a SUPER DOPE art show my creative agency AllWays Open is throwing on June 7th at Loews Atlanta Hotel. Let's kick it!

Cheers!   
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig