Thursday, March 20, 2014

Three Beer Sippin' Events in Georgia This Weekend!

 HAWKtoberfest, Georgia Craft Beer Fest and Bottle Share!

Whaddup!

This weekend, Atlanta and Athens, Georgia are both going to be rockin’ by pouring some of the best beers the state has brewed, plus my bottle share on Sunday with my homies Brian Roth reppin' Southern Brewing Company and Richard Miley at his awesome beer bar, Catch 22 (where I featured here) to taste some of the best beers mankind has to offer from around the world! Brian also used his graphic design expertise and pimped out our extra slick flyer above with me riding a bomber Major Kong style like this! Here are the three events (HAWKtoberfest, Georgia Craft Beer Festival, and my Bottle Share posted above) for you to check out and get info. I will be at all three! (Duh.) Long live craft beer especially in Georgia!

Cheers!

Ale
 HAWKtoberfest

 Georgia Craft Beer Fest

SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig