Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Showing Athens, Georgia love: Part 1

Pictured: Richard Miley of Catch-22; the "$22 Burger" at Catch-22; Creature Comforts owners Adam Beauchamp and David Stein
Check out my FirstWeFeast.com article Georgia's other A-Town!

Basically, I have developed a love for the city of Athens, Georgia especially within the past two years, and I am proving it. Due to its burgeoning beer scene, close proximity to my hometown of Atlanta, and the overall extra cool folks who have laid out the red carpet for me during my visit, it is only right. Well here is the first installment in a series of posts demonstrating my appreciation! 
And to all my cherished readers, if you haven't been there or choose to revisit this city, let me know what you think about who I featured and new gems I should discover via Twitter or in the comment section below! 
In the meantime, I have my photos of the gangster bottle share I did with Catch 22 Gastropub's Richard Miley (who I featured here), and Southern Brewing Company's Brian Roth, plus this one linking you to what I did with FirstWeFeast.com, a division of the kickass Complex Magazine based in New York. 

Cheers!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig