Saturday, August 22, 2015

Two Things poppin' today: Red Hare Brewing's 4th Anniversary and Fahamu Pecou's ‘RiTES’ Art Exhibit

 Fahamu Pecou’s RiTES exhibit opens tonight at the Zuckerman Museum of Art at Kennesaw State University from 6-8 pm.

Cheers Everyone!

I am getting ready to enjoy another day in Georgia. There is always something going on and I do my best to let you know about it! In between promoting the upcoming Heroes Villains Art Show at Monday Night Brewing September 1st produced by my company AllWays Open (click on the sidebar flyer), I can use a break. 
With that being said, here are two events I am definitely hitting up—Red HareBrewing’s 4th Anniversary and brilliant artist/curator/scholar Fahamu Pecou’s RiTES exhibit featuring four artists at Kennessaw State's Zuckerman Museum of Art. Both go down today and I can’t miss ‘em! The official information is below straight from the source.
Oh, and a crazy shout out to my good friend, Atlanta BeerTours co-founder, and BeerPop podcast co-host Aaron Rolka. He will be celebrating his birthday as well starting with Red Brick at 2 p.m. I guess I have three can’t-miss destinations today!
Thanks in advance for supporting everything I am a part of. That means more than you will ever know. You inspire me to keep bringing the beer and art world something fresh as much as possible. Did I mention Heroes Villains? Be sure to follow the hashtag #HeroesVillains on Instagram and Twitter for more info all over the Web.

Holla!!!

Ale

Red Hare Celebrates Year 4 In Style!

Come kick it today from 2:00-6:00 pm at Red Hare Brewing!

Join Red Hare as they celebrate their 4th year making beer with 4 hours of live music, 15 different draft beers and limited edition souvenir glassware! Go here for all the info!

RiTES

Fahamu Pecou, Curator
Zuckerman Museum of Art at Kennesaw State University from 6-8pm.
1000 Chastain Road, MD 3104 Kennesaw, GA 30144
August 22 - December 6, 2015

This exhibition considers the formal and inconsistent system of rites of passage in determining how one becomes a man, specifically, a Black man.  In many respects, the show seeks to challenge the concept of an ideal manhood by exploring the various and dynamic methodologies by which the idea of manhood is interpreted, imposed, and performed.

Artists include:  Alexis Peskine, Cosmo Whyte, Jon Goode, and Robert Hodge
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig