From both Octanes to 4th & Swift, it’s on in ATL with Rogue!
Starting with their official launch of Rogue’s Cold Brew IPA all week long at both Octane coffee houses, this pioneer brewery out of Oregon is going hard to make Atlanta aware of what they bring to the table while raising money for one of my favorite charities, The Giving Kitchen. I am going to embrace their push and enjoy their beer dinner tonight at 4th & Swift. I believe there are a couple of seats left so make sure you call 678.904.0160 asap!
Here is a list of their events this week
- All week long, Octane and Rogue are raising money for the Giving Kitchen with each Rogue pint or cold fashioned sold.
- As mentioned above, tonight is their intimate beer dinner at 4th & Swift. Here is their official breakdown: Join us April 12th at 7 pm for a limited and exclusive dinner with Rogue Brewery and United Distributors. Rogue Brewery is releasing their Cold Brew IPA and we are helping them kick it off. Seats for this dinner are $75 per person not including tax and gratuity. Chef Graham House has come up with an amazing menu to support their beers. We will be dining "al fresco" on our intimate patio. Please call 678.904.0160 to book your reservation. Seats will go fast! You must provide a credit card that will be charged day of for the event. Cheers!
- Tomorrow (Wednesday) there is a Cold Brew IPA tasting at Octane's Grant Park location from 5-7 pm
- Friday they’re holding the 1st International Cold Brew Coffee Throwdown (a wave of coffee people are in town this week per the big Specialty Coffee Association of America expo) with Stumptown Coffee and Barista Magazine at Chrome Yellow. Brett Joyce, Rogue's President, will be one of the judges. There will be plenty of Cold Brew IPA to be had!
- Saturday, Rogue will be throwing an aftermath/check presentation party at both Octane's to give the donation to The Giving Kitchen.
Like I said, Rogue is showing Atlanta a lot of love so make it reciprocal if you can.