Tuesday, May 3, 2016

It’s time for the Craft Brewers Conference!

This is the CBC I went to in DC in 2013. It was a blast! 
This is THE industry expo for craft beer taking place in Philly this week, May 3-6.

Whaddup?!

I can’t wait to see all of my brewing homies, check out the newest in gadgetry, attend seminars, get my sip on, and take part in some of the crazy events they have in store going down in Philly aka “Illadelph” this week at the annual Craft Brewers Conference
With more than 10,ooo brewing professionals taking part in this industry-only conference (the largest of its kind in the U.S.), look for my social media shout outs on Twitter and Instagram; photos will also follow. I went to the one in DC and that was crazy a few years ago. With the boom the craft beer scene has witnessed within the last few years, this one is certain to be even more nuts! The Brewers Association always does a tremendous job putting this conference on.
By the way, I am sure this Thrillist article "There Are Almost No Black People Brewing Craft Beer. Here's Why" will be a topic for discussion especially when it juuuuust won a James Beard Award; I was blessed to be featured in it. To add, a lot of people showed me a lot of love for my necessary follow up to it posted on this blog here. Congrats to writer Dave Infante who had the courage to write it and Thrillist to post it. 
Okay, back to Philly. Be ready because I am taking you with me!

Your homey, 
Ale


SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig