One of the best breweries in the nation, Ballast Point, throws down at Double Zero Napoletana on Wednesday, June 8, at 6:30 p.m.
It’s beer dinner time and I am excited about this one. With Ballast Point, who excels with both beer and spirits, teaming up with one of the most gangster eateries in ATL—the contemporary Italian-themed Double Zero Napoletana—it was a no-brainer to book a seat. You should too. Check out the menu below. It's a steal for $59 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
Call (404) 991-3666 and reserve a seat; this is the Facebook link.
See you there!
· Fried pork belly with smoked peach glaze, pickled pearl onions
· Paired with: Pardon The Interruption - Ballast Point Old Grove Gin, Yellow Chartreuse, Creme de Peche, Elderflower Liquor
· Octopus ceviche, tarragon, yuzu, spicy mango salsa
· Paired with: Mango Even Keel Session IPA
· Radicchio and Bellamy Blue tortellini, grilled pineapple, honey Beurre Blanc
· Paired with: Pineapple Sculpin IPA
· Habanero Sculpin tempura fried prawn, wasabi aioli, kimchi
· Paired with: Thai Chili Wahoo Wheat Ale
· Coconut Calm Before the Storm Beer Float