Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Peep Argosy's gangster beer list for National Beer Lovers Day features Ballast Point!

Ballast is indeed one of the best, and for us Beer Lovers, why not confirm it?
Cheers Y'all!

My homey Joe with Ballast Point just sent me a teaser of what is in store for tonight at one of the best beer bars in the city, the Argosy in the always bustling East Atlanta Village. I have a big Fantasy Football Draft for my Beer League I'm the co-commissioner of at the Georgia Chapter Room tonight, but I'm a real G by sharing the love with my peoples. It ain't fun if the homies can't have none. 
Don't worry about me though. My drafts are bottle shares. 
Holla!!!

Ale




SHARE:

Reel Talk: RESIDENT EVIL

  Nationally Released Friday, September 18, 2026 Review by L.K. Byron With Halloween just around the corner, we are quickly approachin...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig