Monday, December 12, 2016

Check me out on this fun podcast!

Grits X Grids Podcast host Joseph Szala and I talk beer trends.

Whaddup!
I love being interviewed on podcasts because they are down to earth, unadulterated and if they are having me as a guest, beer is involved. This one is with talented creative director Joseph Szala and his burgeoning show, Grits X Grids.
Popping cans of Stone IPA and Dogfish Head Punkin Ale (since it was recorded around Thanksgiving) I brought to Joseph's studio based in hhis massive, industrial chic office next to Rathbun's Steak, it was a blast fielding questions regarding brewing trends, minorities in the industry, marketing strategies for breweries, my last "desert beer," and even some music. (I have a history in the music biz plus Joseph is nasty on the bass and jammed a lot in his day so it makes sense.)
Shout outs include Wild Heaven,
Service Brewery, Alchemist Heady Topper, Ballast Point, Burial, Orpheus, Three Taverns, Twain's, Monday Night, Creature Comforts and others!

Check this one out here!

Cheers!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig