Friday, April 21, 2017

Check out my article on Terrapin's new brewery at Braves' SunTrust Park!

The new beer website October shows Georgia love!

What's up, Everyone?!
Since October (Oct.co) launched last month, my first assignment with them was to cover their dope launch party in Charlotte featuring Run The Jewels ,and their brewing collab with Interboro and Burial here
Well, my second one is this piece on Terrapin having their own Taproom and microbrewery called the ATL Beer Lab at The Battery Atlanta
I have been following Terrapin for a long time and had a ball writing this one up. Interviewing the co-founder and brewmaster Brian "Spike" Bucowski certainly made it fun as well. By the way, they brought on two more standout talents—ATL Brew Lab Head Brewer Chad Martin (formerly of SweetWater) and Brewmaster Peter Trapani who used to be with Sierra Nevada! It is a huge move for Terrapin and keeps craft beer drinkers happy when attending the game or chilling at the very festive Battery ATL.
In fact, I am heading there tonight for the grand opening of another Battery edition, Sports & Social. From what I saw a week ago when they were still building it, it is going to be amazing!
Look for more of my articles on October soon. 

Cheers!
Ale

SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig