Thursday, July 29, 2021

Peep My New Article in Thrillist!

 

You know I love my IPAs!

Whaddup?!
Thrillist has always been a fun media resource to write for and when it comes to brews, it's icing on the cake! Make sure you check out the 34 Hottest IPAs, my favorite style, and see if you agree. Some of my brewery shout outs include Creature Comforts, Crowns & Hops, Dogfish, Good Word, and many others. I want to shout out fellow scribes Kate Barnot, Zach Mack, and Ezra Johnson-Greenough for adding their dope picks as well!
Enjoy this article everyone.
Happy Sippin'!



SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig