Monday, January 31, 2011

Video: Ale Sharpton Cruisin' For A Brewsin' at Ale Yeah!


Ale says 'Hell Yeah!' to Ale Yeah!

What a weekend, huh?! Man, I am still recovering from awesome times at both the incredible Cask Ale Festival in Northwest Atlanta (thanks Owen!) and my boy Mike D's Winter Brew Festival at The Masquerade, followed by a sampling of the world's finest brews with some of Atlanta's top aficionados on Sunday at the world famous Brick Store. Look for a full recap soon, but in the meantime, I ran into a lot of friends and fellow imbibers who said they heard about a new beer store in Decatur, GA called Ale Yeah! (906 W College Ave, Decatur GA 30030; 404-371-4331) and wanted to know if I went there. I justly replied, "Hell yeah!"
Well, in case you haven't been to Ale Yeah! (check out their mission here), peep this slick video shot by the homey, MJ, the Atlanta editor of the ultimate Web version of a man cave, http://www.thrillist.com/. They documented my visit to the heaven-sent craft brew market, had it edited by the very talented Dave Presley in New York City, posted it on their website and recently made it accessible on YouTube. Now it's Ale's turn! Enjoy it and check out both Thrillist and Ale Yeah!

By the way, the brew that I bought on the video called Hoppin' Frog's Frosted Frog Christmas Ale was so damn good, I wrote about it here.

Look for more surprises on my site in the very near future See you at Ale Yeah! and other brew speezots soon!

Your homey,

Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig