Friday, March 9, 2012

ATL Bite Life's in the house!

ATL Bite Life shows Ale love!
What's good!
I juuuuuust got back from New Orleans so as soon as I get settled, I have some great stuff for you to check out including the new installment for Cruisin' For A Brewsin's travel journal. This time it's Operation: Charleston. I am also going to post flicks from my upcoming judging of SweetWater's Brew Your Cask Off which is going to be nuts this Saturday!!!
But until then, I just got the pleasant surprise that food blogger and show host Nick Love for ATL Bite Life. He just posted his footage of me giving him a little tutorial session on Stella Artois at the 2012 Atlanta Chef Expo a couple weekends ago. It came out pretty hot for doing it on the fly and I applaud his progress in the food scene. 
Peep it here:
We are going to do another one on beer hella soon so be on the look out for that. Nice job, Slick Nick!
If y'all are heading to SweetWater tomorrow, grab me and say whaddup!!! I might be a bit toasted, though. I am judging these wonderful casks starting at 1 p.m. The event doesn't start until 6! It's going to be legendary!
Cheers!
Ale

SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig