Monday, October 1, 2012

The HOTOBERFEST Beer List is GANGSTER!!!

Straight, simple and plain, this beer list is nuts! 

So I am chillin' and working on the upcoming Beast Feast and finishing some articles before Monday Night Football starts and then I just come across the beer list my homies Alan, Denise, Tryon & Co. are serving up for the always kickass 2012 HOTOBERFEST beer festival this Saturday, October 6th. Here is the flyer...
...and here is the list:
Simply nuts!!!
If you are a beer enthusiast in any sense of the word, you better be there!
See you Saturday!
Ale

SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig