Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Holy...! Check out HOToberfest's beer list for Saturday!


HOToberfest is going to be crazy!

I have always claimed HOToberfest to be one of the beer fests in the nation, not just Georgia and their increasingly gangster beer list is one big ass reason why. Click here to peep the insanity! 
I definitely want to acknowledge my boy Alan Raines and the husband and wife team Tryon and Denise Rosser for putting this on. Not only are they donating 100 PERCENT of the proceeds to saving the world one way or another, but they travel nation aging some seriously hard-to-find beers in custom casks, and go out of their way to exceed 300 different brews every year! Plus, in VIP, there is a crazy bottle share, some of the most knowledgeable beer aficionados, and super cool beer reps in the biz. Get tickets and all the info here.
Oh! I did an article on this festival plus the top 40 beers made in Georgia in the latest edition of Atlanta Magazine here as well so grab a copy!
Anyway, I hope to see you there I hope.

Cheers!
Ale

SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig