Friday, July 24, 2015

Cool haps for the weekend including Keith Murray and Miya Bailey!



Miya Bailey and Keith Murray lead this weekend's activities in ATL!

Whaddup!!!

This is just a quick a dirty flyer drop because I am about to be all over the place. Regardless, you are always my priority. 
One of the most celebrated artists in the ATL (and my bro) Miya Bailey is throwing down. You  never heard of him? Step your art game up! if you have, go! He will be joining forces with fellow artist Corey Davis!
And for the entire weekend, the Zulu Nation, J Dilla Foundation, and the legendary MC Keith Murray are taking over! Here's the front and back of the official flyer is below with me on it! See you soon!

Cheers!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig