Thursday, June 16, 2016

This Rolls-Royce VISION Next 100 concept is incredible!

When RR sent this to me, my jaws dropped!

Whoa!
As many of you know, I have a Brewsin' element and a Cruisin’ element for virtually everything I cover; this Rolls-Royce Vision Next 100 concept is the epitome of luxury for the latter. It hit the floors in London earlier today. In their press release, Rolls-Royce says, “It provides a fully authentic look into the potential demands and desires of the wealthy connoisseur of the future.”  
Well I am definitely saving up, putting up all my chips in my fantasy football squads since I won three Super Bowls last year, and hoping to drive one of these bad boys somehow. Ha!
On the real, I have covered the “Double R” (as the late, great Tupac would say) on a few press trips like their Wraith here, but this is definitely on the next level. Period.
Okay, enough writing. Shout outs to Giles Taylor, the Director of Design I posted at the very end, and everyone a part of this time warp on wheels.  Oh, and I hope you have taken advantage of Part One and Two of my Annual Last Minute Father's Day Gift Guides. This VISION would've been on it! Now peep it:









With the Rolls-Royce VISION NEXT 100 we were mindful not to dwell on the past. We wanted to be as innovative as possible and at the same time transcend the design history of the marque”.

Giles Taylor, Director of Design, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars

Crazy!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig