Friday, September 16, 2016

Check me out in EBONY Magazine!

One of the most prestigious magazines in US history is showing they care about craft beer!

Hey My People!

I have been traveling a lot as many of you know and I love it! What has been tremendously rewarding in my efforts to spread the love of beer throughout the world via this site, social media and other avenues, is seeing myself on page 64 in Ebony Magazine's September issue with Alicia Keys on the cover talking about craft beer; the article is titled "The Art of Craft." To add, it's justly the Fashion Issue because I love clothes.
Since its inception 71 years ago, EBONY has been known for its eye-popping covers and riveting content especially capturing the African-American experience, and now with more than 11 million readers enjoying every issue, it's an honor to flip through it and see me hoisting a glass of Bell's Hopslam discussing the history of beer and the art of homebrewing. 
My mission is simple: Everyone needs to appreciate beer, its complexity, rich history, the artwork, and the people responsible for it. Everyone.
This great article written by veteran writer Kym Backer proves more people worldwide are swaying to the tune of craft ales and lagers being opened and enjoyed. 
Thanks in advance for checking me out! I couldn't have done this without you.

Cheers!
Ale
SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig