Monday, August 13, 2018

This past weekend was nuts in ATL!

Dames and Dregs was dope, Jekyll turned 5, and I saw one of the best MCs in the world live, Elzhi
(And this was all Saturday!)
Click on the links in the captions for the full stories.

Saw Elzhi at Aisle 5, a dope venue with a SICK craft beer selection. What a night! El is one of the most articulate, flawless MC I have ever seen live and that is saying a lot! He murdered it. 

I also had a great time celebrating Jekyll's birthday. This year makes it #5!

Look for more of my journey soon and thanks for having my back!
Cheers!
Ale






SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig