Tuesday, October 4, 2022

I'm throwing down for BrewGether at the Great American Beer Festival in Denver!

 

If you’re in Denver next Friday, pull up on October 7th to my BrewGether fundraiser and party! I’m bringing the spinning icon DJ Jamad with me from ATL to spin our dope piano-themed playlist. You know how I throw down! Me and New Belgium are raising funds for BrewGether and pouring two new batches of my Piano Keys Chocolate Vanilla Imperial Stout including a mint version during the Great American Beer Fest.

BrewGether funds community partners to increase diversity and equity. Hit up the BrewGether site to see how we got started and click here for tickets on Friday. Now it grows beyond beer sales to give more.
Here are all the people we have helped with more to go! To date, we have supported the following grant recipients:
@wawa_online
@hey_atlanta
@atlmusicproject
@trulylivingwell
@voxroxatl
@thenavigateprogram
@givingkitchen
@bottleshareofficial

See you soon I hope!


SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig