Monday, October 25, 2010

Taste of Atlanta, a new article and a case of the Mondays!

Happy Monday (I guess)!


Lines were down the block for
Gladys' Chicken and Waffles
Please tell me you had the chance to go by Taste of Atlanta during this past weekend??? Thousands of Atlantans flocked this street extravaganza in Midtown to get their grub and drink on. The food was awesome due to more than 70 restaurants flaunting their eclectic menu of specialties, plus there was an enlightening Chocolate Academy I attended hosted by radio personality Tom Sullivan and Taria Camerino from the Highland Bakery who schooled us on the Fair Trade chocolates and what constitutes real chocolate. 


This was my favorite chocolate.
Oh, and drinks, right? The wine got a lot of love, but the beer selection was sick in the VIP tent (thanks to my man Reid Ramsey and Hop City) including two flowing taps of the new Wild Heaven brews, more than a 100 different bottles to choose from, and a Cruisin' For A Brewsin' interview with the Chairman of Innis and Gunn, Tony Hunt, who was pouring his spectacular Rum Cask Finish Oak Aged Beer. Thanking the heavens, the weather was absolutely perfect which made it one of the most beautiful weekends in the A! You better make it imperative to go next year!
Innis and Gunn's Tony Hunt, Ale and Reid


Look for the full video of Tony, Reid and your homey Ale talking about Innis soon.

Ale's Fall Guide for beginners
As you well know, I get my grind on do as much work as possible for the sake of the suds! With that being said, here's another article. This one is the Fall Brew Guide for a great website, www.makesmewannaholler.com. Click on this link to see what's good in the coolers throughout the nation...
Makes Me Wanna Holler Fall Brew Guide




A case of the Mondays
Oh! And please make sure you check out my "Monday's kick ass" piece I put up last week to see what's poppin' tonight in the ATL! I heard the weather is going to suck but if you are determined to get your groove and stop by a couple of great spots with some nice brewskies, check out this posting:
The Monday joint



Stay tuned for my coverage of some great new beer spots that have just opened up around town that you gotta stop by and check out, including Deckard's Kitchen and Kegs and Champions!


Now get to sippin'!


Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig