Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Saturday is going to be nuts in The ATL!

'I'm A Beast' and 'Boos and Brews' are going to rock Atlanta on Saturday night

Hey Brew Heads,
I know I have an event at the same exact time on Saturday called I'm A Beast (below) that I would love for you to attend, but SweetWater Brewery and Full Pint Productions' Boos and Brews is also going to be a bash so maybe you can juggle both, along with all of the rest of the crazy things going on around the city? 

Give it a try because you owe it to yourself to kick it and kick it hard! I know I am! 
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig