Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm kicking it in Quebec!

Twelve brews 'Around the Clock' at Les Brasseurs du Temps



Hey Beer Sippers!
I can't talk long because I am on the go and everything has been a blur since I arrived here here in Gatineau, Quebec regarding beer, good times and awesome people. I am about to take part in the very first Gatineau Beerfest from May 27-29, featuring some of the best breweries in Quebec right on the Ottawa River. I got a sneak peek last night and I can't wait to kick it there today! Here is the website: www.festibieredegatineau.ca/home/
My man "Dom" the Brewmaster 
Anyway, I spent all of last night at one of the most incredible microbrewery/gastropubs I have ever been to called Les Brasseurs du Temps that sits on a waterway called, yes, Brewery Creek. It  boasts a two-level spiraling hallway exhibit documenting brewing history since the days of Egypt through the region's rich brewing past up to the present; twelve fantastic beers brewed on site (plus one outside brewery's) that are served collectively on a tray which they call "Around the Clock"; and some serious gourmet grub!  You must go! Check it out: www.brasseursdutemps.com
Okay, I gotta jump in the shower and gear up for a day of serious brew sippin'! Quebec is the shiiiiizzzzznit! (That's a good thing, folks!)
Much love!
Ale

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for another informative blog. Where else could I am getting that type of information
    written in such an ideal method? I have a venture that
    I'm simply now running on, and I have been at the glance out for such information.

    my web-site ... funpic.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on ordering online
    checks. Regards

    Here is my web page; payroll checks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any community forums
    that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get advice from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!

    Also visit my homepage http://gohima.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to
    know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    My homepage :: ujawiki.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, after reading this remarkable post i am as well cheerful to share my know-how here with mates.


    Here is my blog - hip zipper vintage clothing

    ReplyDelete