Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Video: "I Am the Most 'Drunk' Man in the World"

Take note during Holiday parties!

I have seen people toss their cookies, fight, stumble out of clubs or simply pass out from sipping too much of that "devil's nectar" some call it, but this dude right here? He wins, hands down. I have something super cool coming up on this site, but for now, it's time to take a ten-minute break and check this cat out. Opening front doors are a bitch I guess. Sheeesh! I won't have what he's having. 
Be careful out there, brew heads.
Happy and safe Holidays!
Ale



SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig