Monday, April 16, 2012

Operation Thailand: Part 3

Need I say more?


This is Koh Samui and there is a load to discuss and awesome pics to share, but I had to post this right quick. This is my homey Mike McCarthy, the Editor-in-Chief of Washington Flyer, who is cool as hell! We are having a ball! He is a beer dude, too, so that helps! Don't you love the Singha brew splashing all over the place? Don't worry, those were the only suds that were wasted. Speaking of which, I need a buzz before I jump on this flight back to Bangkok, so I'm out! 
Cheers to all of you!
La Gon!
Ale
SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig