Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sorry for the wait!


Here's my pic of Sierra Nevada's homegrown Cascade hops I took when I was in their awesome
Beer Camp. Look out for our beer coming this August!!!

It'll be worth it.

What’s up, Brew Heads!

I finally got back to the States and my "To Do" list is looking like a part II for War and Peace. Yeah, I will be up doing some all-nighters to catch up, but my visits to Salt Lake City; Sierra Nevada Brewery in Chico, California; Asheville, N.C.; and Montreal, Quebec for the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal were well worth it!
Anyway, it’s time to get my checklist out and make sure you know about the amazing places, beers, and people I have come across which deserve some serious love on Cruisin’ For A Brewsin’!
I appreciate your inquiries, emails and calls asking me. “What’s up ?!” It means a lot. I trust my upcoming posts will be worth the wait!
First up, an exclusive interview with the multi-award-winning Epic Brewing's co-founder David Cole. After that, the craziness will keep coming with some more exclusives and surprises I guarantee you will not see anywhere else!
Sorry for the wait.
Cheers!

Ale
SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig