Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Plain and simple, I hope you get to try my brew...

Ale Sharpton and Little Cottage Brewery present... 


The Shake Yo' Rumpkin 
Imperial Rum Pumpkin Ale

The Shake Yo' Rumpkin homebrew I crafted with my homey Jon Shari and Little Cottage Brewery (follow him here) is something I dreamed about making and it's all of 8.47 percent ABV plus absolutely gangster! I can't disclose more than that, besides saying this is finally the brew I would go to war with. (We will go over the ingredients when we link up.) I just hope to see you and give you a pour because it is extremely limited. 
Of course, I am having a few bottles chill out for a year to really see how nuts it can be, but even after a week of being bottled, I am already grinning ear to ear on its progress. 
The Shake Yo' Pumpkin on the right is the original version and is nothing to eff with either, but the Rumpkin? Cray-cray.
Cheers!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig