Sunday, April 20, 2014

Check out the photos and video of my bottle share in Athens!

Here is the footage of our historic event at Catch 22! 

What's up Everyone!

I can't believe it has already been exactly a month since the awesome bottle share I hosted with Southern Brewing Company's Brian Roth, and Richard Miley at his Catch 22 gastropub on March 23rd here.
It was a damn blast and as a thank you for those who came or were there in spirit, I have some photos I wanted to share along with the first full video by my BrewTube crew; Keven Digital did the fantastic filming and editing, Big Mike helped with the sound, and I did the hosting. We usually film quick, beer-oriented vids and photos on Instagram, but this time we took it to the next level so here it is.
Attendees included some of Georgia’s most dedicated enthusiasts, distributors, entrepreneurs and journalists of craft beer with incredible, hard-to-find bottles from their collections in hand. Happy sippers included Athens-based beer guru Owen Ogletree, HOToberfest's Alan Raines, the Beer Wench, AWall from Trappeze, Brian "Spike" Buckowski from Terrapin Beer Company, and a two extremely talented rappersWillie The Kid and Joe Scudda—to name a few. To add, there were some awesome vittles to soak up all the alcohol cheffed up by Miley, Dan Cora, and Teri Manley-Taylor. Oh yeah, and the beer I brought was the Bo & Luke Imperial Stout by Against The Grain Brewery. Gangster!
So hey, let's kick it and see how dope this bottle share was in Athens. There will be a lot more to come from me, Brewtube, and my creative agency AllWays Open soon. You know how we do! Check out the photos below, my peoples.

Cheers!
Ale

SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig