Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Beer Dinner Time: Red Hare and Rivals On Five throw down!


One of the gangster dishes at Rivals On Five.
Time to get your eat and sip on!

Whaddup fellow craft beer sippers?!
My bad on the hiatus between my first and last posts! If you know me by now, that means I am on the go beyond measure, and in this circumstance, I am getting prepared for one helluva June (art shows, dinners, videos...please stay tuned), so this one is a quick but NECESSARY post. I mean, come on, it's a beer dinner and your homey LOVE those! 
The Red Hare Reserve Series has added some
gangster to their portfolio!
This one is featuring Marietta, Georgia's own Red Hare Brewing Company (who have gotten a lot more inventive with their brews lately) at a restaurant called Rivals On Five in Stone Mountain which I have been waiting to experience. I am looking forward to this breather next Tuesday, May 13, at 7:30. Besides the theme of "Fish Camp" getting my mouth salivating, I learned that my homey, celebrity Vet and Entrepreneur Will Draper aka Dr. Will with Village Vets, is one of the partners of this spot. It made it a no-brainer. Look for the menu soon. I trust it will have awesome seafood which I truly go nuts for. Go to both Red Hare and Rivals' site to see how they get down in the meantime. 
I hope to see you there!

Cheers!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig