Thursday, October 16, 2014

Argosy goes gangster for Atlanta Beer Week!

Atlanta Beer Week starts on October 18th through the 25th and East Atlanta's Argosy is set to show off!

Whaddup!

I just celebrated my birthday at the Argosy due to a lot of homies working there (thanks for the love Armando, Donald and staff), a lot of fellow brew nuts living close by, and hell, it's one of my top 5 spots to get the best beer available in ATL. 
Well, to show how dedicated the Argosy is, here is what they have brewing for Atlanta Beer Week starting on October 18th through the 25th. Bell's, the Georgia debut of Krebs, Oklahoma's Prairie, Evil Twin, Westbrook, New Holland and the Beer Camp roster will be featured and I am loving it! 
Ultimately, the whole week will be nuts. I mean come on, I stick by my claim of Atlanta being one of the sickest beer cities in the nation (a good sick I mean). This special week will help solidify my word is legit.
Below is what the official website is saying to keep us in suspense. They also have a Facebook page and Twitter. Of course, I've got your back too when it comes to updates so be ready!

Cheers!
Ale
ABW-Landing-Page
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig