What's up Hop Heads!
If you are in Athens, Georgia, you don't want to miss the 5th annual Hop Harvest Fest from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.! Sent from one of the awesome reps of this beloved Georgia brewery, numerous highlights will include...
- Eight hopped-up firkins! Sample a great selection of different hop varieties.
- Barrel-aged and rare beer! Some of these beers are only available at the brewery for special events.
- Ceremonious cutting of the hops.
- Live music, local vendors, and a wide selection of Terrapin favorites.
- An Artisan Market with locally crafted trinkets and treasures.
- And the official release of this year's wet-hopped So Fresh and So Green!
Go here for all of the details.
I have too much family in town for my birthday to make the jump over there, so it is going to be a hard one to miss, but I want to make sure y'all knew about it. Save a sip for me!