Friday, May 8, 2015

You MUST see this video!



Whaddup!!!

Check me out rolling with world renowned Champion Drift Driver Vaughn Gittin Jr. at Road Atlanta. Please click on the screen or here. This is just the Instagram version. I am going to load the full one later on along with a full description of the day. Just know that I had a blast! Oh wait, I think you can see that according to this video by GoPro. Ha! 
Be sure to follow his wild, street-terrorizing maneuvers on Vaughn's Instagram and Facebook Page. I was inside his gangster 2015 Monster Energy Nitto Tire Ford Mustang RTR. He will be at the Formula Drift race tomorrow at Road Atlanta too! Peep the link here and hit it up! You know who to cheer for.

Unforgettable!

Cheers!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig