Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Atlanta's own comic book beer bar is now open!


Avondale Estates just got even more gangster for brew thanks to My Parents' Basement!
  
Whaddup!

With so many breweries around Avondale Estates including Wild Heaven, Three Taverns and Blue Tarp to name a few, an awesome beer bar with a comic book store called My Parents' Basement makes perfect sense! My homies Dave DeFeo, Tim Ensor and Lawson Wright just opened this gem on 22 N Avondale Road, Avondale Estates, GA, 30002 and it's dope! 
Look for my photo album documenting the very start of the Basement to now coming soon! 
For more information, hit up their website and connect on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MyParentsBasement


Boom! Pow! Zing!

Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig