Friday, September 22, 2017

The Bitter Southerner has a feature on me!

One of the most influential sites in the South does a profile piece on your homey Ale written by Bob Townsend!
I am so grateful. 
Please read this article brilliantly written by the revered journalist Bob Townsend and you will see why. This is what keeps me going and using the talent God has blessed me with. Plain and simple. Thank you Bitter Southerner and all of you for supporting me. This recognition is truly cherished. 
And to paint the picture of this interview, Bob and I were sitting in Brick Store's Belgian Bar upstairs with only co-owner Dave Blanchard chilling at the bar preparing for the rush about to come in on a Friday. He said afterwards he loved how Bob and I traded commentary. We were sipping Brick Store's farmhouse ale collaboration with St. Bernardus called Baksteen Winkel. I will never forget it. 
Peace,
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig