Monday, May 16, 2011

Cypress Street's 7 Days of Craft Beer & Food!

Yeah, I am in Detroit right covering the food and beer scene, but as promised in my last post here, I'm still announcing a few standout happenings going on in the ATL for American Craft Beer Week, ya heard? Here ya go: Cypress Street Pint & Plate's 7 Days of Craft Beer & Food!
Cypress has some great grub so don't sleep on their great selection of brews and eats. I mean, judging from their lineup above, they aren't playing this year! Oh, and ask for Wes, Cypress Street's beer manager, and tell him I said whaddup!
Later!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig