Sunday, November 6, 2011

Heading to the Inman Park Beer Chase!

You gotta love the logo!
Man, I hit the ground running yesterday since getting back from my literal Cruisin' For A Brewsin' thanks to that awesome Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Ship. I had a ball and will be posting some hot photos of that trip, but when I touched down in ATL, I went straight to the Sandy Springs Prado and started kicking it at The Fred. There was a line wrapped around the corner and everyone was waiting to get a possible glass of the Founders Canadian Breakfast Stout. It sold out in like ten minutes and it was delicious! That was a good time and everyone there was super cool, a beer nut, festive and mutually loving the intimacy of The Fred.
Anyway, it's Sunday and after getting my NFL Fantasy Teams together (Pimp Slap and Ale Sharpton's Supreme Clientele), I am going to head over to the Inman Park Beer Chase that rewards the hood and the runners of this morning's 5K race with more than 80 different craft suds in support of the Inman Park Security Patrol. Strapped with my camera, shades and sip cup, it should be another brewtiful day in the neighborhood. Shout out to the Hops Diva for the ticket! That was a gooooood look!


Look out for a gang of pictures coming soon!
Peace!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig