Friday, January 31, 2014

Cypress Street Pint & Plate's 6th Anniversary is next Tuesday!


Their gangster beer list is leaked below!

Whaddup!
Okay, next Tuesday, February 4, is going to be an awesome evening for craft beer lovers in Atlanta. Besides the Jailhouse Brewing Beer Dinner at TAP at 7:30 p.m. I posted here, one of my favorite gastropubs, Cypress Street Pint & Plate (Cypressbar.com), is celebrating their 6th anniversary in monster fashion. Besides their awesome cheesesteak, wings, turkey burger, famous Sublime Doughnut Burger, and the rest of their lip-smackin’ grub, I am happy to leak some of their ridiculous brews they will be having on tap to celebrate their impressive longevity in Midtown. Thanks to one of my trusty informants, check this out liquid menu out!
Stone 16th Anniversary
Mikkeller Texas Ranger Barrel-Aged Chipotle Porter
Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti
Stillwater As Follows
Founders Old Curmudgeon (2011)
Allagash Victor Ale (2011)
Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada (2012)
Birra del Borgo Nora Sour Edition
Oskar Blues Smitty Nitro
Plus more!
How sick is this lineup? I will be there after my beer dinner so I hope to see you there. And please, save your homey a sip! I will be there fa sho!

Cheers!

Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig