Sunday, May 22, 2011

Your man Ale is on a panel today!


Good Sunday, my peoples!
I am hurrying the hell up to get to the Loews Hotel on time to join three other awesome writing and give a seminar on blogging for the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival. It will start at 11:45 and will include Tami Hardeman with www.runningwithtweezers.com; Tom Fischer's www.bourbonblog.com; www.ingredientsinc.net by Allison Lewis. It is an honor to be with such good company and I owe a lot of it to you, my loyal readers, who keep me going every day.
I will be posting how it went along with a complete recap of my return to Atlanta since Thursday including how we partied away during the American Craft Beer Week. Oh yeah, no end of the world after all! Whew!
Much love and cheers!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig