Here's a sneak peek of the beer list and special gift for the first 100 folks on Saturday, September 6th at 11 a.m.!
Yep! It was like it was yesterday when the Porter Beer Bar first poured beers from their stellar collection and served up some delectable fare six years ago. Since then, I have done sooooo much with these guys, including…
- Doing my third official Cruisin’ For A Brewsin’ episode here
- Fighting for Sunday Sales in Georgia in another Cruisin’ For A Brewsin’ episode here
- Hosting the first pours of the El Pluorado Golden Ale brew I made at Sierra Nevada’s Beer Camp two years ago here
- Being featured on Atlanta Eats with Steak Shapiro here
- Plus a gang of other memories along the way. (Picture a teary eye now.)
I have yet to miss a Porter birthday and tomorrow will continue the streak. If you want to be a part of ATL beer history, you should certainly stop by and raise a toast to one of the institutions responsible for solidifying this great city as one of the nation’s best for sippin'! A gift to Little Five points direct from the beer gods, let’s all celebrate six years of the Porter’s gangster beers and good grub on Saturday, September 6th at 11 a.m. It’s going to be one hell of a birthday!
Here are a few things to look forward to, including their beer list and the pewter cup the Porter is giving away (above) to the first 100 people through the door. See ya then!